RCU Forums - View Single Post - Be Worried Now. NTSB Says RC=aircraft
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2014, 12:37 PM
JohnShe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by HoundDog

Not every one in the Hobby are Rhodes Scholars just Products of Public education.
Good point, I am not a roads scholar either, I can't even spell it.

Johnny Johnny Johnny: Just like an
Ostrich with your head in the sand .... Never ever say there won't be any regulation by some government origination like the FAA. The Sheite will hit the fan when not if some dummy get's in the way of a full scale aircraft and causes an accident or an Incident
They have no budget or admitted desire to write model airplane regulations. They are overwhelmed by the UAS situation and they won't be able to meet their deadline for that. Once the interpretive rule goes into effect, that will be the only regulation there will be for model airplanes. let's hope that they pay attention to the few good comments, if there are any besides mine, and get the rule right this time.

As far as the dummies go, maybe one day it will happen, but it won't be one of us, and they can't blame it on us. Based on news reports that I have seen, it has already come close to happening more that once. The FAA and law enforcement will hunt the individual down and punish him. Based on the seemingly overwhelming number of idiots out there, and with the new court ruling, they ought to be able to collect enough money in fines to pay off the national debt.