RCU Forums - View Single Post - Kolm 135 install in CARF Mustang
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2014, 12:40 PM
kimhey

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Yes DrScoles, I took a y-lead and plugged it into the back of my precious 18mz, plugged a sensor AND a 2s LiFe battery all together. I then followed the instructions in the manual and what was on the screen, and after a while I got it right. I am not sure, but I think I recall that there was some discrepancy between the manual and what was actually displayed on the 18mz's display. It may have something to do with the software update I did on my 18mz recently vs. the printed manual.... No biggie, but enough to get me off track for a few seconds

8 digit number.... I am pretty sure I didn't deal with that, but I did rename each temp sensor. Simply temp1 and temp2. Would be more "proffesional" to name them "temp high" and "temp low", but you know how it is.... My head is often overloaded when I deal with this section of my hobby. I still feel better and more confident installing a big engine for the first time, than fiddeling with software related issues on my TX. I guess it is an age thing (and I am "just" 40 yrs old).