RCU Forums - View Single Post - Be Worried Now. NTSB Says RC=aircraft
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2014, 07:49 AM
bradpaul

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by acdii
Well we already know that will never work. How can you have matching TX and RX serials when TX can have mutli models on it? I have one TX and 10 RX. If you think I will bend over and let another government regulate something like this, they can kiss my can. Sick enough how the Gov is stepping over its bounds, we dont need more of it in a stupid hobby.

There is a fix already in place for idiots. Find them, Fine them. No questions, they get caught flying in restrict space, or flying in an unsafe manner, give them a ticket, just like the police do when you exceed the speed limit. Another thing they can do, have a jammer handy, and when they spot one of these in a restricted space, knock it down with the jammer. If the thing has a serial on it, and the person buying it registered the warranty on it, then they have a way to track that person down, just like anything else these days.

It's like this immigration crap. There are already laws in place, you enter the country without papers, its called Illegal immigration. They already have laws to deal with it, arrest and deport, yet they don't enforce the already there laws. There are laws in place for flying in restricted airspace, just enforce them! We don't need more laws and regulations, just enforce what is already there.
Can I move to where the police have solved all the murders, rapes, assaults and burglaries so they have the time to enforce FAA regulations on toy airplanes?

I understand and agree with enforcing the existing laws, but this is just another example of a Federal Government Agency creating an unfunded mandate. It is real easy to write regulations if the Federal agency does not have to pay for the cost of enforcing them.