RCU Forums - View Single Post - time to stop the dromes..........NOW
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2014, 01:32 PM
mike1974
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JohnShe
There is a difference between regulatory action and complete prohibition. For instance full scale aviation is well regulated and as a result, accidents are far fewer than they were when the FAA was first created. Accidents that do occur are thoroughly investigated and corrective actions are taken. This is not the same as Prohibition in any sense. As far as restrictive gun regulations go, ours are woefully inadequate. In the UK, where guns are outlawed, very few outlaws have guns.

We can't all live way out there, some of us have to work for a living and it restricts where we can live.

I have arthritis and fat fingers, a problem with aging. I usually say that my brain knows how to spell but my fingers can't keep up. I depend on the spelling checker, but it doesn't catch everything. What's your excuse?
I know not everyone can live out in the middle of nowhere. That is why I said I truly feel bad for all you guys who have to deal with airports and populated areas. I was being sincere. Just for the record I do work for a living. I have had a full time job since I was 18 an joined the USAF. Lived in major cities my whole life until I moved here 13 years ago. Would never go back to city life unless I had no other option. When I say city life, I mean anywhere I cannot have a legal bonfire in my backyard. lol