RCU Forums - View Single Post - time to stop the dromes..........NOW
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2014, 02:40 PM
ira d

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by mike1974
It's amazing how the Human Race can be so mind boggling intelligent and at the same time so mind numbingly stupid. I'm actually very surprised we have not accidentally caused our own extinction yet.

How about we just ground all full scale aircraft? Problem solved. j/k lol

All the poeple that want very strict regulations or all out bans answer me this:

How did alcohol prohibition work out? Created a black market, loss of taxes, countless lives ruined and lots of deaths.
How has the illegality of prostitution worked out? More STD's, wasting enormous resources on non-violent victomless crimes, countless lives ruined.
How has the war on peo........drugs worked out? I could go on forever. 1 trillion spent, millions of lives ruined, families destroyed, 25% of this countries populous jailed and drugs are now easier to get and cheaper then ever before! Probably one of the Governments most epic of FAILS!
How are stricter gun laws working out? Other then helping to disarm law abiding citizens, i'd say it's going pretty well.
How well do you think banning FPV will work out? Good freakin' luck with that! See the war on peo.....drugs. If you spend over a trillion dollars, have an agency specifically set up for said task and after 40 years have a worse problem then what you started with, then I cannot wait to see how anyone is going to enforce drone, FPV, etc.

I truly feel bad for all you guys that live in populated areas. I can drive 8 minutes to the top of a 700' hill and take off from a dirt road. No houses for miles. Can see about 30 miles. Turbine wind farm is about 25-30 miles away and I can see it clearly. No air traffic. No airports. Clean air. Beautiful sunsets.

Just because I cannot resist: JohnShe, I caught more than one spelling error in a couple of your posts. Stay cool bro!

Good point, Also I don't any good in some clubs banning FPV and/ or muiltirotor operations.

Last edited by ira d; 12-04-2014 at 02:49 PM.