RCU Forums - View Single Post - 125% (1/4 scale) Anderson TA-152H
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2014, 02:57 PM
invertmast
My Feedback: (23)

Received 225 Likes on 116 Posts

I blocked in the top of the fuse at the aft edge of the canopy to F-13 and cut and shaped it. Its only rough shaped right now, but from my fading memory, it looks pretty close to what i remember a 190 looking like.

Later I'll block in between F13 and F14 and shape that. Then will be from F14 to the vertical stab Le.

For those interested in purchasing one of these, i want to get some opinions on a few things.

1. Should I mold the gun hood separately. If so, would you prefer the area under the gun hood to be the same shape as the fuselage, or a flat "shelf" so as to make it a big hatch to get to stuff for maintenance and switch's?

2. Would you prefer the windscreen frame molded into the fuselage or the glare shield?
If I mold the glare shield into the fuselage, i can include a set of CNC cut G10 parts for the windscreen frame.

3. Full detailing or only panel lines? Im tempted to do full detailing so its just done and over with. If you want full detailing do you want it in the primer or (i cant believe I am saying this) Litho-plated?