RCU Forums - View Single Post - Dual Rx battery/Switch Set-up?
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2014, 12:07 PM
pedroaleman65

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by abufletcher
When I google it I only come up with the German version of Amazon (was eigentlich kein Problem ist). But Sanyo must sell these in Japan. The reason I originally bought the Turnigy "brick" was that not of the RC shops in Japan sold a 3.7V battery and, in fact, none of the guys in my club had ever heard of one.
In some sheets the nominal voltage is 3,6 or 3,7 and really it is about 3,8V. This is not a lithium polymer!!!

I bought mine from the german distributor HG-Elektronik. (can be googled) The owner Helmut Gunzert is an expert in batteries or accus, coming to all german expositions with his products. He has no internet-shop, where his products can be ordered. I called him or sent a fax. I guess, his cells have to be shipped from overseas.

I talked to him personally, when I bought my first two cells for my electric sailplane 4 years ago. He told me, that this cells had been developed for and used in electronic tools, originally.

I would not have made a transmitter battery for my 17 years old club-mate in my french club, if this cells were rubbish. Because this young man is gonna mix up the french F3A-scene. Finished the national competition on the 5th place. Among the adults, not talking about the rooky-class!

These cells are not seen so often in our hobby. But they will be my choice as a high-voltage setup for future projects with HV-Servos. In my mind I see a three meter version of my "Raudilio grande".......4 cells...2s+2s soldered parallel to 4100 mAh...

......what I forgot....you can order any configuration, no need for you to do the job.

Last edited by pedroaleman65; 12-06-2014 at 12:16 PM.