RCU Forums - View Single Post - WACO YMF
Thread: WACO YMF
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2014, 12:17 PM
Flyrc67

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I posts this back on 12/1 but it was probably lost in the recent exchange of emails. Thanks.

Hello All:

I have been interested in this plane for some time and after researching the GP ARF, and several of the kits, I just purchased an original Platt Pica 1/6 scale kit this weekend. Hopefully, this now qualifies me to be eligible to become a member of the Waco Brotherhood.

i have just recently got involved with this hobby and am enjoying it immensely. I have only built one kit and assembled several ARFs, so I realize this kit will be a bit of a challenge, but I am hoping that with a little help from the brotherhood I will be able to get through it and enjoy this great looking plane. I have read through the 50 page manual several times and studied the plans, so I think I get most of what's involved with this build. I have also been reviewing some of this fantastic thread and am very impressed with the info, tips and amazing master class building going on. Just outstanding work!

I will be starting my build in January, and in trying to plan ahead I already have a few questions, so please bear with me if they seem pretty basic. I appreciate any help that you can offer.

Thanks, Joe