RCU Forums - View Single Post - ~~Sig Kadet Brotherhood~~.
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2014, 07:00 PM
skyrat71

Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts

I have been told to not post informaton that is not specific to the model.
My understandng of that is that any modifications of the drawings are not specific to the model design. It was not directives from the management or any moderator.

I keep seeing mods posted by others but that advice was addressed specifically to me.
I stopped posting the changes I am making to my build of the Kadet Senior.

Zor[/QUOTE]

Zor,
I do not recalling seeing a post directing you not to share information about mods, and I think I can speak for many of us in this brotherhood when I say that we love the Kadets because they are so ideally suited to moding. How many of us have built our Kadets straight off the plans and left them that way? The aerodynamics and structure of the basic design are so sound and forgiving that there isn't much you can't do to them. I've seen lowings, biplanes, twin engines, trimotors, vee tails, twin tails, STOL mods, speed mods, enlarged scale, and reduced scale. Having said all that though, I know there are some people that son't feel they need to know every detail of every possible alteration and the reasoning behind it. Build it how you want it, let us know how it turns out, and most importantly, enjoy flying it!