RCU Forums - View Single Post - ~~Sig Kadet Brotherhood~~.
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2014, 02:00 PM
Zor
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Are we NOW trolling ?

Originally Posted by box car

Zor,

The most essential part of trolling is convincing your victim that either a) truly believe in what you are saying, no matter how outrageous, or b) give your victim malicious instructions, under the guise of help.
Trolling requires decieving; any trolling that doesn't involve decieving someone isn't trolling at all; it's just stupid. As such, your victim must not know that you are trolling; if he does, you are an unsuccesful troll.
I certainly do not wish to be trolling.

I have been accused of trolling by some fellows when I posted my way of doing certain things that were completely different and made these fellows appear in error. Some people cannot accept a different way or any disagreement. They and their friends get together to report a trolling individual as a relief for themselves.

This thread is an example of diverting from its main topic which I understand to be ONLY talking about building a kit and in this particular case in this thread it has to be ( should be ) a Kadet.

I am hoping to see some postings pertaining to the main topic.
Anyone now building a Kadet and having some postings for us that are specific to the Kadets ?

Zor

Last edited by Zor; 12-09-2014 at 02:05 PM.