RCU Forums - View Single Post - Anybody Else Thinks RCGroups.com Sucks?
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2014, 09:59 AM
SoloProFan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Barra, didn't know you were here as well. The car section on RCG indeed has experienced a few trolls over the last year, some even so persistant to come back 2 times under a different username, to evade a ban, like eMann tried as well. But the car section survived much darker days, and has recently seen some new, experienced members registering as well. I wouldn't say it's dead, there is actually much more activitity the last few days. A few years back, you could not visit the car section for a few days, and still not have missed a single new posting. At the moment I am having trouble keeping up. so it's totally different. But luckily there are more members posting their suggestions there now, and backing these up with facts, while showing mutual respect. I'd say, if you want to form an unbiased answer to this topic's main question about RCG, just read and observe.

I don't think a forum is better than another, it's the people participating that make the forum. And naturally the site needs to work well too, if you need 10 attempts to login, that won't work either.