RCU Forums - View Single Post - Warbird Champioship Event
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2014, 07:10 PM
MFLOOD3800
My Feedback: (51)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

James my email is mflood3800 @ aol .c om

Castle is a good idea. Ill talk to Denny Baker. If someone knows Rick Maida please contact him about Castle as he CDs an event I believe at Castle.

Dave (Is this sr or jr by the way?)

I want it centered, but only if we have the participation from this area. Right now the majority is from Nor Cal, and there will almost certainly be 50 entries if we have it up there. But I am wanting to open this wide open, and make it where others are able to make it easier. But I need some sort of assurance to locate it more south or I might lose the for sure Nor Cal racers. Do you see my point.?
Its a touchy situation. We are evn talking of rotating this race each year. How cool is that? One year up north, one year down south, one year in central and one year it starts in Muncie !!!

Jeff, Woodlands has been approached, please talk to Robert H prior to going any further. Thx

And yes I am looking at $50 for entries. With a cap of 70.
If I get 50 entries thats $2500

With that we can pay a club a decent fee, pay for course workers meals, buy incentive raffle prizes for them to keep them coming and helping, even if they have to travel. Cash Pay outs for the winners as well.

I am going to get huge trophies rather than small plaques.
The biggest prize will be your trophy and bragging rights.
What ever money is left over after raffle prizes, promotional and course costs goes to prize money, but the biggest incentive needs to be you holding a monster trophy as the Warbird Champion. There will also be other sponsorship in some form from our great sponsors already helping.