RCU Forums - View Single Post - What type of aluminum?
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2014, 02:56 PM
sensei

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by jgracco
Oh I am dumber than a box of rocks where it comes to metallurgy. My analogy of a toilet handle was exactly that and where it comes to RCU, if you don't care for heat then don't post up here. I don't know who was offended here.. You have a guy working 40 years for a company as a worker and another guy who owns a very large outfit. I still don't know which of them is right but you are right I would trust the guy that owns his own company hands down..
Not that it is important, because it's not but I never stated that I worked 40 years for the same company as a worker, that is you making assumptions from what you read. I stated I have over 40 years experience in aerospace design development and manufacturing both in California and Texas and that I was currently the lead designer and VP of operations. I actually sold my aerospace company of 70 + employees in 2004, I then stayed on as a consultant for one year, and honored a non compete clause for one year beyond that. At the end of this I was solicited through a corporate relationship to join this company starting as the VP of Operations. This is the company I am currently with today developing product lines from another aerospace industry I came from.

I just noticed something, Toolmaker never stated in any of his postings that he owned a very large outfit, yet you are preaching it... You both are buddies from NY... WOW.

Bob

Last edited by sensei; 12-13-2014 at 06:34 PM.