RCU Forums - View Single Post - time to stop the dromes..........NOW
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2014, 04:35 PM
Propworn
My Feedback: (3)

Received 29 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by crash99
Wow ........ You guys have been busy trying to solve an issue that needs no solving. Bottom line is FPV is here to stay so get over it. I know there was the 3D group, those guys refuse to fly in a pattern. Ban these guys!!! Then there were the evil profile guys. Ban these rebels! They are a cancer to our hobby. Ban these guys!!

ok, help me out they are very large groups and they are still around. Now you want to see the FPV folks Ban? The hottest group in AMA growth. The hottest groups for the LHS! O ya I almost forgot your starting to hate on the AMA too. Yes the AMA is for insurance but it also have what I call fluff. I have to say I don't care about the fluff.

so just relax. If you don't like FPV them go fly what you do like. Just remember one thing. Most of the FPVers have GPS with return to home so that makes them much safer than the circle flyers that loose their airplanes due to they are far away and you just don't see them that great.

what would happen if new REGs came out requiring this to be added to your planes? Just a thought. Remember to put away your hate and go with Life is Good!

Crash99
No problem with the equipment or when its operated in a reasonably safe manner its the idiot operators that are the problem http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2014/...-photographer/