RCU Forums - View Single Post - spektrum s6030
Thread: spektrum s6030
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2014, 07:40 PM
zackS30

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up spektrum s6030

Soooooo I bought a spektrum s6030 servo for my wraith. The hitec 645mg stalls out when trying to turn the wheels granted the tires are rc4wd Baja claws and I have 3oz of weight in each wheel and the tires r like almost 6in tall. So I'm hoping this servo has the balls to turn my wheels lol.
Also I have a castle mamba max pro powering it, I would like to know how to set my MMP to 6v for the internal bec I think it said 5.5v is default but for as much as I paid for the servo I want to be able to use the full torque not be .5v short and I also don't want to buy an external bec, I'm done buying crap for my RCS for a while now. Lol!
I already have the castle field link program card thingy, I don't have the USB one. I tried looking on castle website and it just says variable 4.8-7.2v but I can't figure how to set it.

This is the Spektrum S6030 Digital High-Torque Surface Servo.* This servo has metal gears and 278 oz-in of torque, making it perfect for most 1/10 scale applications.

Features

Delivers torque with silky smooth precision
Heavy-duty
Dual ball-bearing output shaft
Overload protection
8 inch 22AWG lead
Mounting lug height optimized for surface applications
Overview

The heavy-duty, metal-gear S6030 puts out an incredible 278 oz-in of torque making it the perfect 1/10th scale* servo for monster trucks, buggies and truggies.* And it delivers this torque with silky smooth precision thanks to its dual ball-bearing output shaft.

*This servo is not recommended for 1/8 scale off-road applications*

Specifications
Size Category:*Standard
Type:*Digital
Application:*1/10 scale servo for monster trucks, buggies and truggies
Torque:*20 kg-cm / 278 oz-in @ 6V
Speed:*0.15 sec/60 deg*@ 6V
Length:*40mm
Width:*20mm
Height:*37mm
Weight:*52 g / 1.8 oz
Bushing Or Bearing:*Bearing