RCU Forums - View Single Post - Do we really need the ama, or is it just like auto insurance...another ripoff?
Old 12-20-2014, 12:10 PM
flytheedge
My Feedback: (84)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I completely agree with HoundDog. I can't trust a word that comes out of Obama's mouth. Do you people even realize the destruction that Obama has caused in releasing 5 top Taliban terrorist leaders in exchange for Bowe Bergdahl? The army is pissed! Bergdahl received back pay for 5 years of being "held captive" all the while he betrayed his country and his platoon. Flatly, he's a traitor. There's a LT. Col that was given point on how to get him back. He gave Obama 3 options of getting him back. And the one that Muslim Brotherhood Obama chose aided the enemy greatly. Not to mention Benghazi and every other lie that he's spouted out over his dictatorship. He completely bypasses the law of the land and Congress. He's written more executive actions that have torn this country down. He's completely divided this nation. Look at Ferguson and his Judge Advocate. Look at the polls from this last election! 99% of the country voted Republican. I don't trust the government as far as I can toss a center block.