RCU Forums - View Single Post - ***CUB BROTHERHOOD***
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2014, 12:02 PM
bigbird3

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks John, but I haven't been on the Stearman site but a couple of times. It came in and I answered it. I hadn't had an e-mail from the Cub brotherhood site for a long time and I thought it went down. I hate going through the lists just to find it again and I'm sure there is an easier way than that but as I have said before, I'm computer stupid and don't retain much that I learn. Even if I write it down, I loose it! Very frustrating! Must be from my pot smoking days! That combined with getting up in age is a double whammy! I will look into the build site. I'm sure it will be good.
Coming up on my first anniversaries of my heart attacks. Dec. 28th and Jan 16th.
Going in tomorrow for a procedure. Their gonna scope my pee pee and clip a piece of skin around the prostate in the urethra and biopsy the bladder. Of course their gonna send me to la la land. So, anyway, not much else going on here. We have had about two feet of snow so far and it is suppose to rain for a couple of days at least through the 25th.
Catchyalater dude.
bird.