RCU Forums - View Single Post - ***CUB BROTHERHOOD***
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2014, 10:10 AM
bigbird3

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by spaceworm
Hi WacoNut, Do you use the "attachments" option or the "insert image" optipn? I don't see a "manage attachments" choice.

Thanks.
Merry Christmas to All and to All a Good Flight.

Sincerely, Richard
Cub Brotherhood #187; Sig 1/4 (Koverall/dope), H9 100 inch (Gen 1) (Solartex/?), GB Anniv Cub (NIB)
Club Saito #635; Saito 56, 100, 120abc, 130T, 180
Kadet Brotherhood #96; Mk 1 Kadet, Kadet Junior,
Sig Kougar, Sig 1/4 Cub, Sig 1/4 Spacewalker II
Carl Goldberg Tiger Club Member # 81, Eaglet, (soon to be Jr Tiger), Eagle/ Tiger (RIP)
YS F 120
Spaceworm, I don't mean to take anything from Waconut but I found that clicking on the icon third from the right on the tool bar in the comment area will lead you to the picture option. In that option, the first time you get there it will give you the option to brouse after you click on 'basic' at the bottom. The next time, in my case, will give you an option for a URL. Just above that are two options to choose from, 'from computer' and 'from 'URL'. Click on 'from computer' and it will start you all over for pics. Just keep doing it till it tells you that you can't put any more in that 'reply'. It's really very simple. If I can do it, you can too. There is your inspiration for the day! LOL! Show us whachu got!
Take care. I'll be out in the shop for a while, got birds to build! Check in on you later.
bird.