RCU Forums - View Single Post - Do we really need the ama, or is it just like auto insurance...another ripoff?
Old 12-24-2014, 07:42 PM
porcia83
Banned
My Feedback: (8)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sad? Yes, continuing the bitter rants about the election loss is the only sadness I see. It's sad to see someone call into question the decision of his peers, that of which I'm sure would have been lauded, had the decision been different. The CHORE was completed, the voters spoke. To second guess them, call into question their credibility and judgement, and lash out at the organization (repeatedly) that one wanted so very badly to be part of reeks of pettiness. The comments about prior activity of the AMA regarding frequency is fair enough, but the rest of the comments are filled with such transparent contempt.

For an organization that is allegedly so poorly run and managed, it sure looked like some folks put a lot of time and effort trying to get elected to a position there (after previously serving in a similar capacity). Continuing to complain about the result, and then thinly alluding to digging up skeletons only further validates the decision that was made. Why can't the decision be respected and handled in a dignified and graceful manner?