RCU Forums - View Single Post - Looking for a spinner
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2014, 03:12 PM
sideoftheroad
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Flycatch. I had 2 objectives in my post. One was in hopes that someone else had or has the Hangar 9 P40B Warhawk 50 ARF that might have bought a couple extra 86mm spinners that was made for this plane and might be willing to part with one. The plane is long out of production and they cannot be found anywhere. Part 2 was if part 1 wasn't possible to see if anyone had resources for a spinner of similar size that I hadn't already looked at. After all I did state I am only finding carbon fiber for that size which I didn't want to pay those prices and I'm looking for nylon. Even if I hadn't done the research, sometimes it's much easier to reask the question over and over and over again vs spending hours digging through a bunch of info looking for a needle in a haystack. I've already gone through the hangar 9, horizon hobby, dubro, hobby king, ebay and other sites to name a few before posting this. I didn't know mecoa had spinners and have no idea who Dave Brown is so I didnt know that site even existed. I usually say what is on my mind so quite frankly responses like that just turn people off to the hobby altogether. I am a couple years young in this hobby so my questions will seem basic and anytime I can get help is always much appreciated. Now that I've received help next time when someone else needs help with a similar question I can pay it forward with the information I've learned. As stated before isn't that the idea behind the site, is to help each other out?

Last edited by sideoftheroad; 12-25-2014 at 05:37 PM.