RCU Forums - View Single Post - HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible - Part IV
Old 01-02-2015, 06:50 PM
ingleburn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mnemennth
Yeah, I'm planning to revisit the Spider FPV sometime soon; I've been meaning to ever since I read about Joe's discovery that FRSky telemetry RXs play hell with GPS just like I was experiencing. I had actually suspected something of the sort; I should have chased those suspicions down myself. I've got some cheap ORX R410X DSMX receivers coming with batteries for my H250s; I'm gonna try one of them in it since I'll have 'em handy and they do 6-CH in CPPM. I may even go crazy with a gimbal and e'eythang.

Maybe it's the perspective of the Mobius; I swear the Seawind just doesn't look that big in your hands. I mean it looks huge for its wingspan in the air just like my Peaks; but the Peaks is effing huge in your hands, being a biplane and all.

mnem
*Tzzzt*
I wrapped my X8R with 2 layers of alumunium tape and while Im sure its not perfect it works well enough.
My C and V sensor has been going haywire lately and giving false readings. Think its toast as its only rated to 40 Amps.
My charger is playing up as well Its charging the last cell in my 4c packs about .05 higher than the rest.
Time to invest in some new gear I think.
I did however install the Mobius gimbal on the quad and it needs some tweaking. To bad I dont know where to start.
Hope you all had a merry Xmas and a happy new year. 2 days of holidays left for me then back to work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68oTFXp-Lok&list=UU4WToio63gExWGunxwcTiPQ