RCU Forums - View Single Post - CA 31 %/34 % Build
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2003, 08:23 PM
sam@ata
My Feedback: (16)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: CA 31 % Build

Hey Pug's, You still in Indy? Yes i still have the Edge 540 and Jeff is keeping it here since i have more room!!!!! HE HE HE HE. Just might finish it!!!!
Hey Brian, When you going to be up this way again? Se ya soon.
As to the kit, I added balance tabs to the elevators and changed the cockpit hatch a little.
The stabs ARE held on with 2 4-40 screws like your idea! Works great!
What i would do differnet is the root rib for the wings would be solid and a anchor block added for a bolt retaining method.
I differed from the kit on the control surface facing also. Its double beveled and its with 1/2" on wings then the supplied wood for elevators. A 1/8" ply fin post was added then the balsa for beveling for the fin. I figured this would help and also do away with any need for wires or question it.
I just recovered from a hard drive crash and i will post a link for pictures within a week if your interested. My wings are ready to cover and the fuse is ready for radio install then covering. Just haven't hit on that one of kind eye catching scheme yet. I do know it will have cub yellow, purple metallic, then red and gray as an accent.