RCU Forums - View Single Post - DAMAGE SHIPPING/MISSING PARTS ISSUES____Post here
Old 01-08-2015, 04:09 PM
shooboy
My Feedback: (52)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi, Thought I'd give Nitroplanes a try back in October of last year. I purchased a black and yellow 90-sized Pitts bipe. Package arrived in perfect shape with no holes in the box. Upon opening everything to check it out I find a good sized hole in the cowl, it obviously was packed that way as there was absolutely no damage to any packaging. I provided pictures as requested along with info from the shipping label. I was promised a new cowl would be sent out in a short time. It's been more than a short time already, I was told they were out of stock, but amazingly the model is currently available on the website ! What's going on here ? Either send me a cowl, or give me a number to send this ARF back to you, or I'm going to have to file a complaint with Paypal. I've already opened a ticket on your website right after the ARF arrived and can't seem to get response now. Please let me know how you'd like to proceed as I'm getting tired of looking at a plane I cn't build because of a major damaged part. My order number is: yhst-1721025289063-413374 Thank you, Suzanne