RCU Forums - View Single Post - Warbird Champioship Event
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2015, 07:12 PM
MFLOOD3800
My Feedback: (51)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I got 2 firm Yes answers from 2 clubs (talked to the pres of one and vp of the other). also got a yes from another and the verdict is still out on the 4th.
Needless to say we are looking really good to have the race.
My hopes are to keep it in Central Cali to cater to all the racers. Guys I am getting many confirmations of racers from RCPRO who are coming. I have started a race flier and an entry form already on my pc. I will get this into the public via RCU as well as the warbird championship race page on face book. Once I decide on which race site meets the needs we have I will finalze this and start getting you the info. I encourage everyone to try and camp at the site we choose so we can get more acquainted with each other and enjoy the after racing activities I am planning. I know not every one has a camper or trailer or RV, but it will be worth sticking around. I am thinking of asking someone to develope a night tme pylon race using some sort of electric fliers and lit up pylons set around 100' apart. I am looking at a Sat night BBQ, Speed dash and more. This will be a great event. I so want to see everone there. Id like to open entries up to more than 70, but dont see it happening.

Last edited by MFLOOD3800; 01-13-2015 at 07:14 PM.