RCU Forums - View Single Post - Je suis Charlie
Thread: Je suis Charlie
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2015, 06:36 AM
rivetcounter

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

BNP may have a presence in Kent and parts of Yorkshire but the rest on England there influence is nothing, I originate from the North West, the town I’m from had few immigrants until Labour came to power now they have had EDL though few in number, I also lived in Nottingham for 10 years, BNP and no doubt EDL had a small presence in the small ex mining towns to the north, for the last 12 months I now live in Solihull, no one has mentioned EDL or BNP though we have been told of a number of areas not to go to because of Asian gangs I have no reason to go to these areas so have no idea if it’s true what is true are the schools within 1 mile of my house that are in the Trojan enquiry as Hitler and various other dictators have proven indoctrinate them young, so called far right groups in Brittan have never and will never be a serious threat.
British politics has been flat for many years and desperately needs a good shaking up and this is exactly what Farage is doing like I said I don’t vote UKIP but they will make significant gains in the election but red Ed and Cameron won’t understand why