RCU Forums - View Single Post - Parkzone NEW BRUSHLESS (YES!!!) P-51 Mustang RTF and BNF
Old 01-17-2015, 09:00 PM
mad web tv scientist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[TABLE="class: Bs nH iY"]
[TR]
[TD="class: Bu"]
[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Richard/AppData/Local/Microsoft/Windows/Temporary%20Internet%20Files/Content.IE5/THAD458G/importD13.GIF[/IMG] (The preceding code is for the Spitfire gif that can't be displayed here or on the Spitfire MK II thread at the moment on my PC.)

SURPRISE! SURPRISE! I just checked the Spit thread and the Spitfire gif is now showing up great on my PC.

Having been inspired by my fighter/test pilot hero General Yeager, it is a distinct pleasure to realize that I flew over the same asphalt that he did. I Keep a broken prop with some of that asphalt on its tip attached to the trophy that I won flying a modified combat plane in a control-line Precision Aerobatics contest there at Wright-Patterson AFB just with different size flying machines.

1/31/15 - My PC returned the big pictures here but I am unable to repost the little P-51 animations. Experimentation brought animations back on this post. The moral of the "story" is NEVER GIVE UP! (Famous last words - but they still apply even with Net Fascism, ESPECIALLY with Net Fascism!)

Please see note on the last post under Army Air Force ACE General Chuck Yeager's WW II fighter.

Benjamin VorwerckChuck Yeager
General Yeager, Took this photo on Tuesday, December 23, 2014 just across the road from Wright-Patterson AFB (Area B) in Dayton, Ohio. You spent a good portion ...of your military career here. You have accomplished so much ~ by serving our Country, for U.S. Air Force/Military Aviation, and for Aviation the World over. Thank You for sharing your life with the World. Your an inspiration to us all.
~ in Cincinnati, OH.
See More

Unlike · · Share · 1,41538

• You, Sean Hollingsworth, Bill Posey and 1,412 others like this.

View 33 more comments

• Tom McDonnell I'm gonna visit that place some day smile emoticon
    Like · Reply · 5 hrs · Edited

• Remove
    Jamie Freshour I know this is a fan page but perhaps you could inform mister Yeager that we are having an airshow in Knoxville TN at Mc Ghee Tyson airport may 16th & 17 th and it would be nice to see him there. He has a lot of fans in this area and a lot of people who are very greatful for all the things he did for our country and man kind in general. Ty
    Like · Reply · 1 · 4 hrs

• Remove
    Richard Porter My very first contest was flown at this field. The next year (1977) my revolutionary airplane that was said to have "changed Stunt" was flown as a backup for an even more revolutionary aerobatics airplane (considered impossible by modeling gurus) was pictured in the most important position (alone on [the] TWENTY POINT ROW!) in Model Aviation magazine. Those were the days! I am now promoting suppressed energy technology-also impossible? Inventers have been murdered for such blasphmy.
    Like · Reply · 1 hr

• Remove
    Richard Porter If it would post here [Facebook, but this famous picture does show up on my PC here on RCU] I would post a copy of the above [mentioned] fun picture. [See below, hopefully it will stay posted.]
    Like · Reply · 1 hr

I

Here is another copy of my Model Aviation picture in case the original disappears again.

The very scale looking P-51 Mustang on my 6 O'clock there in the 19 point row won the flying performance contest that followed this "beauty contest." In all the excitement I managed to leave out an important maneuver that knocked me out of the fight during the flying performance contest.

• Remove
    Richard Porter My "REAL CONTROL-LINE PRECISION AEROBATICS AIRPLANE" was published in MODEL AVIATION magazine in 1985 during the very same month that my information about suppressed high fuel mileage principles was published in Model Builder magazine. If that wasn't bad enough for "status quo worshipers" my tyrade against BIG OIL was published in our "Competition News Letter" at the same time. Price of oil dropped from 30 dollars per barrel of oil to 10 dollars per barrel a week or two later. Amazing how history works sometimes.
    Like · Reply · 1 hr

YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE HOW MAD THIS GEOMETRICALLY ACCURATE SQUARE FIGURE EIGHT SHAPE ON THE SURFACE OF A SPHERE MADE "STUNT GURUS" WHO FAVORED "ESOTERIC IMPRESSIONISTIC AEROBATICS" OVER REAL PRECISION AEROBATICS. (The precise shapes of "maximum legal size maneuvers" flown in Control-line PRECISION Aerobatics on the surface of a sphere ought to look like what is depicted on the above ball.)

Aim High, Fly, Fight, Win!

Out.

FIGHTERS - AVIATION'S ULTIMATE CALL TO GLORY, HONOR, AND IMMORTALITY (Rom. 2)
__________________________________________________ _______________
Spitfire Brotherhood (All Spitfires Welcome) #64 - Post #408 - Battle of Britain & Winston Churchill relevancy to modeling - http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/fb.asp?m=11007416 See why we fight - www.goodfight.com

__________________________________________________ ________________
The following URL brings up the most concise, non-technical (with technical references) discussion about the revolutionary THORIUM PLASMA BATTERY technology I have found on the web. ENJOY! Oh what fun we are going to have in the future of flight!
http://www.ecocarforum.com/ev-forums...t_a_recha.html

GOOGLE < https://www.google.com/ > " FIGHTERS - AVIATION'S ULTIMATE CALL TO GLORY, HONOR, AND IMMORTALITY (Rom. 2) " to show the close relationship between ULTIMATE ENERGY TECHNOLOGY and AVIATION'S ULTIMATE CALL TO GLORY.

PS http://www.rcuniverse.com/community/...g&memid=266748 might help show a motive behind the destruction of my web sites and pictures.

https://www.facebook.com/richard.porter.167 brings up a sample of some of my latest web warfare that's keeping me pinned down a lot (MY INFORMATION TENDS TO DISAPPEAR AND/OR BECOME CORRUPTED A LOT LIKE WHAT TENDS TO HAPPEN ON RCU)

(Evidence suggests that
code may be different on the animations.)[/TD]
[TD="class: Bu yM"][/TD]
[TD="class: Bu y3"][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Last edited by mad web tv scientist; 03-02-2015 at 08:07 AM. Reason: added [the] that was left out of FB post, etc.