RCU Forums - View Single Post - Question
Thread: Question
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2015, 07:40 AM
Imex-Erik

Received 37 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by Ex_Pat_Tanker
Alright, so here's another example - Orange DSM / FASST compatible receivers. Futaba and Spektrum should be suing them out of sight, right? But lots of people sell them, including big companies like HobbyKing.
I just know I was told a definitive no before, so I must stick with it. Once again though, I am not against distributing a product that does though. We will figure out something though since now we are one of the main IR mass production companies left. We do not plan on abandoning IR, in fact all of our future models will be made available in either airsoft or infrared. Maybe it might be better to distribute a product that is focused on IR rather than try to incorporate it into our system. This would keep the costs down as we would not have to pass on development/production costs and a dedicated product could churn out a better result compared to a AIO solution. These are things like the Clark Board, Elmod, IBU2, BARC4, Taipan, etc. This is one of the reasons I have been testing hobby grade transmitters and such around here. Ease of install is one of the absolute biggest factors we have to deal with here and without a case these boards really freak out consumers. I have almost completed my testing on RCTA stuff, I will start hopefully on Clark soon, then a special item in Feb if all goes well