RCU Forums - View Single Post - Where have all the builders gone
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2015, 11:42 AM
Gray Beard
My Feedback: (-1)

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by joebahl
ha ha cheetas ,spearment rino and many others in your town ,yea i worked there building a subdivision in north Las Vegas a 13years back and they set me up with a nice free house with a pool for over a year , lol I would ride the harley and see all the sites like red rock and canyon of fire plus the thunderbirds would practice over my subdivision a couple times a week, I was single back then also :-) lol
Play it Again Sam's is right around the corner from Nice Twice Hobbies. When Denny still owned the place a lot of the guys would eat lunch there. I went in once to pick up a menu, The guys I went to the hobby shop with and I said for years we were going to go there for lunch one day. It still hasn't happened though. It's cheaper to go to a fast food place and spend your money at the hobby shop.
I'm on the south side of town up from the Executive Airport. We have a couple of Edges and Extras plus a Waco parked there that fly over all the time. They sell thrill rides and off of the 15 going towards Ca. is a nice airport that sells rides in gliders. Last year we had a B-29 there for a week selling rides. That plane blocked out the view of the mountains when it took off and did a banking turn. The rumble of the engines shook the windows.