RCU Forums - View Single Post - Warbird Champioship Event
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2015, 01:05 AM
joedonkey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey all, I want to express that this year and from here on out I'm no longer a caller... I want to focus on what could or would make me better to the R/C industry as a whole... which means I need to focus on being an announcer ... I'll never get to Reno as a caller...but as an announcer I have an outside chance... I thank the competition in the Silver class for the past 3 year's 9th fun... but if I want to ( need to ) grow, I need to challenge my ability. .. and I'm only getting better.... thank you Kimo for all we learned. .. together we became champs... but my announcing is growing and I thank all of you that have helped me advance. .. skids, seigo, Kimo, biff and the immortal V-man... No one would have ever thought I would be announcing GIANTS IN THE DESERT. .. but look I AM....So I need to focus. .. and to focus means no destractions.. and no destractions means to focus on just announcing... I have a personality bigger then most and I give all every time I hold a mic... you that know me know I give all... even at an economic cost to myself. .. I do it for the love... for the excitement... for you pilot's. ..and I ain't quitting any time soon!!!!