RCU Forums - View Single Post - Where have all the builders gone
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2015, 03:33 PM
joebahl
My Feedback: (2)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by vertical grimmace
In spite of what you think, almost all of the posts are relating well to your question, and the current situation at hand. You should be proud that you have created a thread with this much interest.

Maybe that is the answer. The only builders left are right here. Or did you ask your question wrong? You seem to touch on the fact there is a lack of build threads. Is that what you want to know?
I have done 3 or4 build threads on another site and people say its hard to get time to build but starting a build thread and taking pictures and explainging what you cut and how you cut it ,the way you glued it in that way for just takes up twice my time to get my new plane done. If builders here are like me i have 10 to 15 builds picked out already and hope to get 3 or 4 done a year so doing a build thread eats up a build or 2 each year and iam not getting any younger ! . Yep its nice to show others and help them learn but just like raising our kids its our turn to build now. BTW i build very slow .lol joe