RCU Forums - View Single Post - Taiwan plane cartwheels into river after hiting bridge
Old 02-05-2015, 07:26 AM
Granpooba
My Feedback: (5)

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

A statement from a fellow pilot and FAA Examiner - You can take all the black boxes, red boxes and any color boxes, but unless you are actually sitting in one of the pilot seats when the incident occurs, you will really never know what happened !

Simple, simple ...............

I love all the second guessers and Monday night quarter backs !

After a career in aviation, I have lost track of how many times I have been asked after an aviation accident, " What do you think happened ? What do you think caused it ? ".
Got really tired of stating, how the heck would I know, I was not in the cockpit flying the aircraft !

Yes it is sad that people lost their lives and my thoughts and prayers go out to those folks, as I have lost so many good friends in aviation accidents. One time in one family, the father and his two sons were all killed in aviation accidents. Notice I said accidents, because they were all separate accidents.

Lets just have good thoughts for the folks that have lost their lives and the loved ones that are suffering because of this incident. And stop the second guessing !