RCU Forums - View Single Post - WACO YMF
Thread: WACO YMF
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2015, 09:46 AM
Troys007

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey all, figured I would introduce myself and say hello. I picked up a Pica 1/5 scale with a G26 from a buddy of mine last year at Perry with plans of converting it to electric. Since then I have been given a third scale cub with a G62 at Christmas time with the understand I have to keep it that way, so since I am already picking up what I need to fly a gas plane I figured I would pull it off the shelf and fly it like it is.
I have been bouncing around through the posts reading up on things so I will probably have a few questions along the way. It was built without the wing fillet so at some point I would like to make one, also it has had a few repairs and been patched with solartex but the plane itself I believe may be fabric. If the plane is as great to fly as it sounds I will eventually strip the whole plane and cover it all in solartex.
I am regluing the rear landing gear blocks today with hopes of flying it this weekend. So I guess my first question would be where the CG would be at. It was a flying plane so it should be right but I would rather be save then sorry.
Have a good day all.