RCU Forums - View Single Post - Spektrum rant
Thread: Spektrum rant
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2015, 07:33 PM
blvdbuzzard

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I have been around a long time. I had a Futaba that made me run from them and never look back. I had a Hitech that was flawless for 1 year then it never worked again after repeated repairs. I have not flown spectrum, so I can not say if they are or are not good. I have not had a problem with any of my Airtronics radios. Only time I have lost signal was when I did not put a strain relief on the 72mhz antenna and it pulled off the Rx in flight. I have been flying a 9x for a couple years now, no problems. Yet I know that some people will have problems while others do not. I have helped people program their radios and watched them struggle, yet it works great for me? It is like they have some strange force that just makes the radio freak out. My brother, batteries go dead, looses the memory, switches break and so on. He has issues with almost every radio he has owned. They work great for me. I work on computers for a living. I have seen desktops just have issues with a user. Swap it out, problem is still there, swap it out with a different brand, problem goes away. No rhyme or reason behind it. Just strange how things work with some but not others.

Buzz.