RCU Forums - View Single Post - ~~Sig Kadet Brotherhood~~.
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2015, 09:39 PM
bushman8377

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello all, new to the forum and site and thought i would show off my kadets. left is a sr that i got 15 years ago rtf with a k&b .61. She was crashed with repairs started back then but put away un finished. I pulled her out last month to finish repairs and auction off.................. but as my first love she spoke to me and i decided to get back into the hobby instead. The middle is an LT.40 on floats with a saito .91 that i just added to the fold ,from the previous mentioned auction. On the right is the senorita that my brother built years ago, she has been retired and become a static display. Not pictured is a kadet that is currently being built. My younger brother brother ,the owner of the senorita and the partial built kadet, passed away 13 years ago leaving my sr partially repaired and the started kadet kit lonesome. The senorita he built as his first, pretty much to plan , 3 channel and a os max .25 for power. I had to re-install the servos and mounts in the sr. , due to the crash the cabin walls broke loose and tossed the servos, the wing has strip ailerons that i have cut 40/60 to use the smaller inboard sections as flaps. The addition of flaps was a result of the crash, even with the engine at idle on landing full up elevator was needed with at least 3 circles of the field to get her down and slow enough to counter act ground effect. I hope to be repairing the covering within a week or two with a re-maiden flight sometime this spring with a new lee custom .61 and three bladed prop. As i progress i will keep everyone posted. The wings are l-r senorita,LT-40 and SR.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	20150207_211819.jpg
Views:	249
Size:	4.51 MB
ID:	2071954   Click image for larger version

Name:	20150207_212040.jpg
Views:	224
Size:	3.68 MB
ID:	2071955