RCU Forums - View Single Post - are these blades any good for cp pro?
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2015, 09:19 PM
Aframomum
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi guys,

JPEE,

I never knew you had solar panels to provide private electricity for yourself, that is very interesting. Many of the houses here in the Orlando region have solar panels affixed to the roofs to provide heating for the pools. The solar panels actually do the heating of the water directly by installed plumbing that takes water from the pool, runs it up to the panels, then returns it to the pool, heated.

How long ago did you get the equipment to do the solar install?

I did pick up a new set of blades due to my mishap, a bit of an expensive lesson learned for rushing - $86 for mains and tail blades. The Outrage Fusion 50 heli was originally a 600 size that ran on 12S and used 620 blades but mine has the conversion kit which shrinks it down to a 550 size and uses 550 blades and runs on 6S.

I have to say it has some interesting design features for a heli that came out in 2011 and has had very little done to it since. The bell cranks are a new thing for me and I have to say its nice getting away from the DFC design that Align has on most of their heli's. I had to figure out what adjustable phasing is as this heli has it, but after a bit of research it became semi clear. The side loading of the battery is also a nice change. The head setup was much easier then I had anticipated with the bellcranks and despite the age all the bolts needed just a slight cleaning but were solid and no issues with stripping the heads. Overall, I was pleasantly surprised.

Mark

Last edited by Aframomum; 02-15-2015 at 09:21 PM.