RCU Forums - View Single Post - Florida Jets 2015 Powerbox I Gyro 3e Special
Old 02-21-2015, 10:39 AM
Ali
My Feedback: (5)

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts

Thanks for the kind words guys. Essyou. Maybe if we catch up at another event? I would be happy to help. Jeff. Thanks for the offer of a flight on the hawk. I actually have a few planes of my own to fly, but if its of any help I am always happy to fly for people. Thanks Dantley. Exactly my idea/ Hopes.
Iangrel. I would love to say to you that the Gyro would give you what you are looking for on your P-38. But I have a feeling I would be wrong if I did. I have a large ME 262 ( 1\3 rd scale ) That has a Gyro fitted and I have had 2 flame outs and found that the gyro did assist, but not enough to make the plane flyable on one. I think what you are looking for is a flight control system. The 3e in the heading hold mode will probably be the best out there, or maybe the Big Igyro with the boost function on. But I just get the feeling that it won't hold a single engine situation. But.. I am 100% sure it will help and make it more manageable. As well as improve the locked in feel on all Axis's during the rest of the flight. John. If I can be of help at any event, then please ask.
Regards Al