RCU Forums - View Single Post - Florida Jets 2015 Powerbox I Gyro 3e Special
Old 02-22-2015, 06:28 PM
dotdigital
My Feedback: (41)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gyro at Marham (Jets over the Turnpike!)

Ali- I am sitting on the fence and all for meeting up with you at Markham! What dates will you be there and I will make it over to meet you... Thanks!
-Paul Greenberg

(ps- We have met briefly once... you flew my L-39 a few years back at a Jet event)....

Originally Posted by Ali
I think that there has never been a better time to get into using gyros. I have been using them for around 10 years now in a variety of different models, with a variety of different results. Most good, but some not so good. The tech thats available today is by far the best its ever been. In my opinion The I gyro 3e is the best all round system that I have used to date. It is the easiest to set up and least intrusive. They make a bad plane better, and a good plane better still. They improve the all round handling of any aircraft, and make the whole flying experience more enjoyable.
I fully understand and respect that there are some out there that will never embrace the use of gyros. That is their loss. Who I am appealing to is those that are sat on the fence and would like to give them a try. Maybe they are put off by the fear of installing them and setting them up, or by just the general unknown. For me, thats a shame to see that happen as I know that there are many people out there who would enjoy flying more with a 3e onboard.
So. here's an idea I had. I am travelling to Florida jets this time next week. I will spend next weekend down at Markham park in Miami and plan to head up to Lakeland the early part of the following week. I would be more than prepared to bring some Powerbox Igyro 3e's with me for those interested. I would be prepared to set them up for people and if they wanted, I would happily stand by them for the set up flights. I would even be prepared to do the set up flights for them.( Normally this only takes two flights ) This is not a sales campaign. I don't want to be involved in the selling aspect. I still have to work out how to do this, but I can say that any units supplied will be in keeping with the current US retail price of $215.00.
There is no charge for my service or time. I just want to help people enjoy flying more. I am so confident in the product that I will stick my neck out and say that if anyone pays their money and gets a 3e is unhappy with it after flying with it. Or notices no difference. I will get them their money back. No questions asked.
As I said. This is not a sales campaign. It's just an idea that I had which I thought maybe of help to some. There will be some issues to work out ( How to buy them is the first one, as well as liability if I am asked to fly someones aircraft. But I am sure these are easy work arounds )
Let me know if anyone is interested and if you think its a good idea?
Regards Al