RCU Forums - View Single Post - The new Fei Bao Jets “Dolphin S” build thread by RCISFUN
Old 02-24-2015, 06:14 PM
ledd4u
My Feedback: (23)

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by BluFox
Thank you Rich for the great introduction and as well, this excellent build thread. I know as it progresses, many questions will be answered and of course asked.

Jet Central USA is proud and privileged to have been selected as Fei Bao's newest dealer. More importantly, to have been chosen to offer Dolphin S exclusively to all US customers.
Dolphin S follows the very successful Dolphin which was introduced to the jet community at Jets over Kentucky last July. Flight demonstrations ongoing being flown in the very capable hands of Jim Hiller, demonstrated it's wide flight envelope from the very slow to large graceful IMAC style maneuvers to very fast flight. All with the Rhino SP 170 class turbine. It was not to be long before Dolphin S surfaced.

About the Model:

Dolphin S comes complete with airframe, turbine pipe w/ bellmouth, fuel tank, retracts, struts, wheels and brakes, complete air system and cockpit. Introductry price with air operated retracts is: $2,995.00 delivered in the lower 48. Electric retracts with controller are available for an additional $300. The pipe is designed to accommodate both 100 and 140 class turbines. Colors available are the one Rich posted, Vodephone, Ferrari and Red Bull. I will post later in this thread the additional stock colors. For an upcharge of $80.00 we will review and entertain any paint schemes our customers would like. Additionally, we offer a "Complete a Pak" laser cut wood kit which includes most if not all of the parts needed for securing install components. Included but not limited to are; tank mount, UAT mount, air tank mounts, battery mounts etc. I will provide a complete list after final review with Rich.

To date, 5 Dolphin S have been sold and are in production. With airframes built, they await paint and are scheduled to deliver after Chinese Holiday.

Dolphin S will be on display at Jet Central USA' tent at Florida Jets and. . .Fei Bao jet models tent. Jet Central USA is offering the Cortex Demon Gyro and Jet Central Rabbit or Cheetah at special show "combo" pricing during Florida Jets.

Fei Bao is excited, Rich Miller is excited and of course we are excited to present Dolphin S.

Sincerely,
Eric Clapp
Jet Central USA

thats great to hear Fei Bao will be at FJ 2015. I have owned and been flying my MIG for many years now and never see any Fei-Bao representation. They make excellent kits and don't know why they are not flown. Granted my kit needed many modifications but if I am not mistaken, it was the first one of its type. It will be there again and it made the article in the AMA magazine, check it out.