RCU Forums - View Single Post - Parkzone NEW BRUSHLESS (YES!!!) P-51 Mustang RTF and BNF
Old 02-27-2015, 07:00 PM
mad web tv scientist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

VICTORY! Skunk Works fusion reactor typed in GOOGLE'S search window brings up overwhelming information demonstrating the undeniable REALITY OF REVOLUTIONARY ENERGY TECHNOLOGY. It would be nice if my hackers would simply join me to help bring about a better future for mankind. No, I won't demand any kind of restitution since we have both been used by the REAL GOD to bring about the accomplishing of His Will on earth. (The URL for Google is listed on my posts with a "post signature.")

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Richard/Desktop/Spit/importD13.GIF[/IMG]

WHEN MY HACKERS STOP REMOVING MY PICTURES I WILL CONTINUE TO SHARE GUNFIGHTER ADVENTURES HERE. By the way, unauthorized removal of pictures is a criminal act. It's also a very bad idea to get on the wrong side of Skunk Works who has a very well deserved reputation of getting things done that need doing. So, show some respect for TRUTH!

Net Neutrality or Net Fascism? Truth will eventually win regardless. Tyranny always has a limited life expectancy.

Last edited by mad web tv scientist; 03-04-2015 at 09:52 PM.