RCU Forums - View Single Post - old timers look here must be 50+ years only
Old 03-01-2015, 01:13 PM
donnyman

Received 124 Likes on 97 Posts

Originally Posted by koastrc
"Old Timers" After military service time I found myself on the police force. On the way to work, a stop at the local cafe for coffee and the paper. The old men would always be there. Their conversations were pretty much the same. The old days, trips to the doctor, what the wife done lately, and the latest medication. Never gave it much thought. Now I drink coffee with the other old dudes and, yes we talk about the same things.those old fellows did so long ago.
Now Donny Man has got us going on RCU, Much we have heard before and much we heard before, but don't recall hearing it. It is all good. Thanks Donny for doing this. Said it before and will say it again. This is a good one. So, come on fellows. More stories!
I almost joined the police force here in TEX. when I left the A.F. But as I considered the job I reralized I was not suited to it. I don't tolerate a lot of back talk and B.S. from others well so I got a job with a major computer CO. best move I ever made, my life got a little more complicated but Gooder!

I am in total agreement with KOASTRC this thread is a lot of fun And you may think that what you have to say is not much good or interesting but you are wrong! we Enjoy hearing your side of the story very much and you enrichen our lives in the telling.

I have a little story of prescriptions, my Insurance company has the unmitigated gall to only pay $0.05 on a $46 prescription two times (different meds) and denied another all together. what the H___ am I paying for! If it were not for my wifes medical needs I'd drop these greedy s.."s in a heartbeat.

sorry about the grump but I had to dump it somewhere.