RCU Forums - View Single Post - old timers look here must be 50+ years only
Old 03-02-2015, 01:01 PM
Hossfly

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by donnyman

I have a little story of prescriptions, my Insurance company has the unmitigated gall to only pay $0.05 on a $46 prescription two times (different meds) and denied another all together. what the H___ am I paying for! If it were not for my wifes medical needs I'd drop these greedy s.."s in a heartbeat.

sorry about the grump but I had to dump it somewhere.
Donny, who the "L" are you working with? I now have Etna after a long time with Blue Cross & Blue Shield. B C, B S was not really bad, but Etna has been a real pleasure to work with. Doctor sends in bill, Dr. gets paid. I had a tough fall last week. Landed flat on left Face. Rattled the brain or whatever is up there. Went to Emer. Room just yesterday Some discussion on BC BS. I said "That is no more, ON ETNA now. Dr. said "Great". Everything went fast. I have been on ETNA for a bit over a year now. Beats "L" over the Bc BS folks.
Insurance is a real problem sometimes. I've had USAA since my Aviation Cadet Days in 1955. The Insurance part was good, not excellent, but OK until several years ago.
Now that George Soros' and his Progressive is all hooked up with USAA, all I can say is don't go there for anything outside maybe simple auto stuff. What a change within the past 5 years! All those Lard-Butt-Generals on that staff will get paid before any lower-class ex-soldier is assisted. My Home Owners certainly took a jump this year with USAA. Sad! BTW, I never for any reason except for ONE auto mishap, years ago, (my car only, not with another car!) just a fender bender, have asked USAA for any claim. Best I stop here!