RCU Forums - View Single Post - old timers look here must be 50+ years only
Old 03-02-2015, 01:21 PM
HoundDog
My Feedback: (49)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by koastrc
"Old Timers" After military service time I found myself on the police force. On the way to work, a stop at the local cafe for coffee and the paper. The old men would always be there. Their conversations were pretty much the same. The old days, trips to the doctor, what the wife done lately, and the latest medication. Never gave it much thought. Now I drink coffee with the other old dudes and, yes we talk about the same things.those old fellows did so long ago.
Now Donny Man has got us going on RCU, Much we have heard before and much we heard before, but don't recall hearing it. It is all good. Thanks Donny for doing this. Said it before and will say it again. This is a good one. So, come on fellows. More stories!

Not me ... If the day ends in a "Y" Monday Tuesday ect only ecption is Wind"Y" and Raine"Y", I'm at the field with the same O'l retired gezzers in the summer it in Wisconsin and in the winter it's Apache Junction AZ at the Arizona Model Aviators Superstition Air Park. Haven't seen Snow in over 10 years.
We talk about all the same things pluss solve all the worlds problems by noon. Then it time to go to lunch, Some Place. Can't miss a LUNCH. I suggested that because of the bad feelings it can cause we out law Talking about Religion, Politics, and Women. I got Jumped on and asked what the He[[ else we gona talk about? Besides you should "Leave your Feeling at Home". don't bring'em to the field... some buddy's just gona step on'em anyway.