RCU Forums - View Single Post - old timers look here must be 50+ years only
Old 03-03-2015, 06:36 AM
donnyman

Received 124 Likes on 97 Posts

Hound dog

The weather here is whippin my butt, if my memory isn't failing me it is better in Phoenix (More tolerable) but hot is the same everywhere. I visited Mesa Gateway not too long ago and it seemed empty. but I was greatly impressed by the beauty in phoenix, Now Chandler looked pretty much the same. Still we cannot get ourselves settled on any one particular location. my real estate here will probably sell before to long, the population growth here is scary so planning ahead is necessary.

As to politics and religion.......Quite frankly I wish we could talk more about it but I find many people get too emotional and become disrespectful, and thats when it all falls apart
Dis agreement is one thing but name calling and my way or the highway attitudes, an nonsensical chatter is destructive and serves no one. so it is best left alone.

This itchy scratchy crap I have is abating so I may feel like putting some time in on my mustang today I'm getting a bit stir crazy sitting around the house, got a lot of sanding to do. I used micro ballons in epoxy as a filler coat, it sands out very smooth but I am not all that fired up about for some reason, I need to second coat the wing and then a primer coat and I am on my way.

Last edited by donnyman; 03-03-2015 at 06:39 AM.