RCU Forums - View Single Post - old timers look here must be 50+ years only
Old 03-03-2015, 07:36 AM
GallopingGhostler

Received 80 Likes on 63 Posts

Originally Posted by donnyman
As to politics and religion.......Quite frankly I wish we could talk more about it but I find many people get too emotional and become disrespectful, and thats when it all falls apart. Disagreement is one thing but name calling and my way or the highway attitudes, an nonsensical chatter is destructive and serves no one. so it is best left alone.
Unfortunately, some folk have dysfunctional filters that they view life through, one of which is racial discrimination, but you are correct in saying is best left alone. There are more positive topics, which are worthy of focus and less controversial.

This itchy scratchy crap I have is abating so I may feel like putting some time in on my mustang today I'm getting a bit stir crazy sitting around the house, got a lot of sanding to do. I used micro ballons in epoxy as a filler coat, it sands out very smooth but I am not all that fired up about for some reason, I need to second coat the wing and then a primer coat and I am on my way.
I've got a Ringmaster needing minor repairs and several RC planes that need completion of RC gear, so to take advantage of good weather, when it happens our way.