RCU Forums - View Single Post - Newby Looking For Help
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2015, 08:01 PM
jossef

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was afraid of the answer you were going to tell about binding the transmitter. This is my first R/C car and I have some heels and quads. I read the instructions and it has a procedure to bind the transmitter to the cat. Unfortunately to get to the receiver box I ended up having to remove the spoiler, the body (held on by screws nit clips, the roll cage and both rear tires and shocks (to get to the back body screws). I read or saw no videos about having to go through all this and about halfway through putting everything back together after binding it I realized that I should have tried to see if it would work by just putting in a battery. Oh well, whats done is done and it is all back together and running fine. You gave me a lot of info on the batteries and I appreciate the time you took explaining all that to me. I think for right now I am going to stick with the included battery and the extra one I bought with it and use those for now. I am trying to keep costs down right now and I am also going with the comment you made that the NiMh packs are fine with the brushed motor system that I have. One of the big grips that I have read about the Raider is that the battery compartment which is on the bottom is not the easiest to find a Lopo for.
Thanks again for all the info and the help.