RCU Forums - View Single Post - Immortal Hobbies???
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2015, 03:05 PM
tdipaul

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by YHR
The statement below is made out of context with anything that might be going on between a customer or vendor on this forum . It is my opinion of what I would expect personally as someone who particpates on this forum and sells a few thngs as well.

One thing about a forum is that is should be transparent. Many of us promote our agenda's, and generate interest on the products through dialouge here. So being part of this forum is a two way street.

If someone is having an unresolved issue then I think as group we want to hear about it. IF a person has trouble with Battle Armor I would hope they would send emails first and allow me a chance to resolve the issue they were having before they started blasting me here.. However at the end of the day if they were not happy with my response, and felt they were treated unfairly I would expext some feedback.here I would then debate in public my opinion and point of view to counter the allegations of wrong doing. I would then allow you fine people to make your own conclusions on the matter based on the facts shared here.

To me part of the benefit of being on this forum is to be in the know of the products available, and where they can be purchased. I personally don't want anyone cutting Battle Armor any slack just because I have been around here for 9 years. What keeps the peace is the value experience of the purchase. What makes up that value is the product and the consumer experience buying it.
Well said Dan.

I believe this is how all good businesses think and operate.

...Now if I can just get a tracking number or my money back (still haven't heard anything yet).

Last edited by tdipaul; 03-09-2015 at 03:09 PM.