RCU Forums - View Single Post - Xicoy Electronic C.G. Balancer
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2015, 07:59 PM
stevekott

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by siclick33
I got a chance to play with one of these at the weekend and it's a great bit of kit. However, unless I've missed something, a minor tweak to the displayed information would make it even better, in my opinion.

The system must calculate the current c.g. (and it does show you graphically with an arrow) but it doesn't give you a figure. I think it would be nice if, as well as telling you the amount of weight to add and remove to obtain the entered c.g. position, it actually told you where the current c.g. was in relation to that position (e.g. 10mm forward of datum).
+1

I got mine last week. It's AWESOME. It would be even better if it gave you a number on the current cg rather than only the displayed arrow.

Love the dished scale tops. Makes it really easy to do the job. By far the easiest, safest method I've ever used and I think I've done them all. Great Job, Gaspar! Very Clever!

Got mine from Ultimate-Jets. Oli gave me a heads up on the first batch a couple months ago and I appreciate that. I'm sure they will sell out as fast as Gaspar can make them for a while.