RCU Forums - View Single Post - Xicoy Electronic C.G. Balancer
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2015, 12:06 AM
olnico

Received 15 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by mort78
A bit harsh there Jan..... Ultimate Jets are only able to 'source' a particular number of units. If you happened to get in slightly slower than the already allocated units, what would you have Ultimate Jets do about that? They can't pluck units out of thin air.
This is actually not what happened here.

The point is that we took one week to deliver the pre-production units after we received them.
This is the time it took for us to fully test all the CG machines before we shipped them and confirm that they were 100% bug free.
I am a not cardboard mover but an aerospace certified engineer. I do not practice quick turnaround on pre-release units. If some customers don't like this, I do not ask questions and refund immediately.

Similarly, it took us 6 months to put the BAT60 on the market. I can tell you that Weatronic was not too happy about this. However we have MIL certification on this set and have a proven record of 1500 test hours on 4 different units.
All our customer are 100% happy with the product. This is how I do things. Quality and safety is paramount to me.
Once again, if a customer is not happy about this fact, no problem. I refund immediately.