RCU Forums - View Single Post - Building a scale 1/4 scale Super Cub from Balsa J3 kit
Old 03-17-2015, 12:59 PM
John_M_

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Leroy Gardner
What the hell is it about EPA, Government, LEFT nuts, conspiracy and all the other BS that can turn a good thread into a chat room of opinions that no one gives a crap about in the first place, much the same for this airplane, last two posters never even mentioned it so what the hell am I doing this for in the first place. There are other pages in this build where the same thing was going on, really makes me wonder, Sorry, at the moment I don't have a lot of nice words to say, better just get off.
Leroy don't get so upset over the idle chit' chat.... I try to ovoid it, but one thing leads to another, but it always fades out.

The younger crowd is more focused on the 3D flying, than scale builds... don't ask me why, I don't see what the fuss is all about with this 3D flying stuff... don't see what the fuss is all about with snow boarding, or skate boarding... but its the younger crowd that drives the majority of the interests and seem to have a greater influence over the hobbies / sports... just like how our generation was when we were younger... I see a lot of people coming back from electric to IC, things change... you'll get more interested as you near completion... there's a lot of side liners that will emerge when you post the final details.

John M,

Last edited by John_M_; 03-17-2015 at 01:03 PM.