RCU Forums - View Single Post - Building a scale 1/4 scale Super Cub from Balsa J3 kit
Old 03-17-2015, 04:14 PM
John_M_

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Leroy don't take it out on everybody just because the masses aren't chiming in about your build... you are driving everyone off with your whining... and if you don't like what you read, or what someone posts, then put them in your ignore list, then you won't even see their post.

Frankly Leroy, you're a very talented builder, and not having meet you face to face, I can tell you're generally a nice guy... but there is more than just Leroy Gardner that makes up this world, and everyone has their opinion... why one would want to Isolate themselves from everyone else beats me... nothing that was written was derogatory, or offensive towards you in anyway... if you think everyone is going stay on topic 100% of the time, then you are sadly mistaken...side conversation emerge, sparks interests, cause debates, unrest, disputes... that is what happens in a public forum... I meant no harm to you with my one world statement... it is of my opinion, and the opinion of many, it was sparked by something that was written by another member... you have every right to disagree with me, but you don't have the right to silence me.

I'll check in from time to time to see how miserable you are... for god sacks Leroy get over it, life is too short to let things bother you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please by all means put me in your ignore list, you won't hurt my feelings at all

John M,